Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wal-Mart Photo Lab: Strike 2

Remember that time it snowed and I took a bunch of pictures with my cool new Holga camera? Yeah, neither does Wal-Mart. Dropped off my film on February 5, 2010. Last week was my 112th phone call with the Wal-Mart photo lab about where the blazes my pictures were. They're still at the Fuji lab and will be until the first week in April. At least this phone call ended with, "Oh, and they'll be free." Dang straight. 

So I've had this draft post sitting in my queue for almost two months anxiously awaiting the addition of my cool Holga pictures. As you can see, there are no Holga pictures on this post. Instead, I'm going to leave you with what our "house" currently looks like. Jericho drives right by our home site every day on his way home from work so he's stopping several times a week to check on the progress. And take pictures. [So I can make an video flip book at the end, preferably set to the music of an uppity saloon piano.]



1 comment:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to see the flip book complete with saloon piano music! (Ps the clouds in this picture are FABULOUS!) Also, so sad about your pictures but I hope they all come back to you okay.

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

Come Again Soon!