Monday, June 2, 2008

Duck Beach '08

Well. I'm back from vaca. Booo. It was a blast this year yet again. I definitely had fun planning and being somewhat in charge. As I stated before, I'm glad Trevor and I planned it together. I think it was a success and everyone had fun (as far as I know). No major disasters. We had plenty of yummy food. No drama. No one got swept out to sea. A bird did die on our section of the beach but that was the only casualty. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures this year. I left that up to a few other people in our house. But here is a small slide show of what I did have. To see other pics, see my Facebook account. I'm really glad the week went well and I'm very appreciative of the friends I have and how wonderful they all are. I'm already excited for next year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Come Again Soon!