Friday, April 18, 2008

Hello Dalai

This is not a political post. It's Friday and I'm not in a serious enough mood to post anything remotely important. But. This photo is priceless. Really. I've been reading up on the recent protesting of the Olympics. There was a news article on Fox News a couple of weeks ago about the Dalai Lama and his opinions on all the protesting and this was the picture that headed the article. It makes me laugh.
The Pope is currently in the US. Today they showed him "uncharacteristically" going deep into the crowd of people to talk, shake hands. Next, I'm expecting a photo of him crowd-surfing. How else can he beat the taunting demon Dalai picture?

1 comment:

  1. :-)I must say this just rounded out my fabulous Friday. That's about the funniest picture I've seen in a long time.

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

Come Again Soon!