Monday, July 19, 2010

Allegations of Neglect

I feel that I've been neglecting this blog. Sometimes I feel this huge push to write a post a day but lately, my blogness has been a little weak. Jericho and I do have numerous house projects in the works and those will most likely be turned into blog posts. But even those I'll have to space out or else this'll turn into a DIY crafty, home projects blog. And I don't know how I feel about that. 

In the meantime, I have been blogging a little on my foodie blog. Last night, we celebrated my dad's birthday with dinner and dessert. Since I normally would have blogged on that here, I feel I should at least reference it on this blog. 

You can read about the food we had last night here. It makes me hungry to look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Come Again Soon!