Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My other blog

For the past few months I've been working on a second blog. I still love this one just as much as my new one. There will be no favoritism. My love can be divided equally between the two. I've been dragging my feet because I never feel like it's "launch" ready. I will still continue to tweak it and add new things but I think it's finally at a stage to be publicized. Plus with it public, I'm forced to work on it.

I've been doing a lot of health and fitness research for a while now and decided it might be a fun idea to start putting it together in blog format. I also decided that it was time to give my food and recipe postings their own place to shine. I've always had the idea to do a food blog but never thought my stuff was substantial enough to necessitate a blog all to itself. So I'm combining the two ideas into one! I present: 

[click on me]
I chose this particular title because I feel it captures my attitude towards food and dieting and exercise: that being healthy 100% of the time is boring. Good health is important but let's not get radical about it. I am by no means an authority on cooking or health and fitness but I'm striving to learn as much as I can. I know how it is to research topics and be completely overwhelmed with new information. I hope to be able to sift through for precious pearls on foody living so you don't have to!

How does that sound? Boring? Enthralling? Blasé? Meh. We'll see...

[Special shout out to Mary's design skills for assisting me in fine-tuning my new layout.]

2 comments:

About This Blog

Come Again Soon!