Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Things

June has been a big month. Part of its bigness involved a move. Part of the move involved canceling our cable/internet service at the apartment and transferring it to the new house. Part of this transferring means waiting until Friday [the 18th] until we have cable/internet. This means that for three more days, I cannot update on all the newness. I would use my work computer [as I am right now] but there is too much and too many pictures to allow me to use up my precious work time. So sometime after Friday, I make a promise to my blog that I will post on the following topics [as well as any and all that I may be forgetting at this point in time]:

1) the move
2) the house
3) the new blog (!) 
4) my awesome husband

In the meantime, I hope you all cheer on the USA soccer team in the World Cup. U-S-A! U-S-A! 

1 comment:

About This Blog

Come Again Soon!