Friday, May 10, 2013

My Entertainment

I try to tell people that Sydney's a funny baby. It's very difficult to explain. I don't really say too much because I don't want to be one of those people that talks about their kid like everything they do is so unique and wonderful and that everyone else in the world cares as much as they do about the minutia of their toddler's life. I also don't think I can ever verbally do justice to Sydney's personality. I quickly realized I needed to have a camera on the ready from the moment this girl wakes up.

You just have to meet her.

I was going through the several hundred pictures on my phone and decided I'd publish Sydney's nuttiness in blog form. Again, I recognize that these mean more to me than you and that you may glance through and think they look like pictures of everyone else's kid and yawn and forget about my blog entirely. That's fine. I know the grandmoms will love it.

Trust me when I say this is only a snippet of the things that make us smile.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! She is such a cutie pie! Absolutely hilarious kid you've got there girl. I love the ones where she is trying on you guys shoes, so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are just a few of the times she's had shoes on. When people come to our house and leave their shoes by the door, she steals those too. It's an addiction.

      Delete
  2. I feel the same way you do about talking about Preslee. Remember that scene from Mean Girls where she says she has word vomit where when she opens her mouth no matter what things about Regina come out? Yup it's like that.

    We have a mischievous one over here too but Sydney truly looks like she has a knack for things that give Mommy a heart attack :) This is such a fun age yet terrifying and frustrating all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she was a kamikaze pilot in another life for sure. I've learned to relax and let her do her thing once I saw that she rarely ever hurt herself in her craziness.

      We can hang and you can gush about your cutie as long as you want.

      Delete
  3. Very fun. I also think taking pictures of craziness just makes it so much more fun. Kids constructing a wobbly tower in attempts to get the bananas? Absolutely horrifying -- until you take a picture of it and then it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Kiddos are so smart. Crazy and smart and hilarious.

      Delete

About This Blog

Come Again Soon!