Since we all had so much fun with my Fourth of July quiz, I decided to make one for Christmas. This one has the potential to be a bit harder. Don't worry, I don't judge. The results of this quiz have no bearing on how I think of you as my friend. I learned a lot making this so I hope you do too!!
Hiking Mt Timpanogos & deadly storm the night before
14 hours ago

Hey, there is nothing there..at least on my computer.
ReplyDeleteHm. Strange. It shows up on mine. In case it isn't working, here is the link:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mystudiyo.com/ch/a79559/go
I didn't do as bad as I thought I would. I'm a better guesser than I thought.
ReplyDeleteAre you sure about the Christmas Tree question?
ReplyDeleteGood Quiz though. It was fun!
Those were some tough questions. 800/1000 though...not too shabby!
ReplyDeletei did so much better on this one.... 900 out of 1000!!
ReplyDeletegood quiz!!
I'd like to point out that your quiz is an over-achiever. On the first question, it said, "CORRECT! 110% of the people have answered this question correctly."
ReplyDelete110%? How is that even possible?
So I took it again out of boredom..but it kept telling me I was wrong and then the answer I had selected was highlighted in green. Your test doesn't like for people to try a second time does it? boo.
ReplyDelete